Fundraising for Cancer Recovery means you can change the lives of adults, families and children living with cancer.
Want to help by holding a fundraising event?
We are always eager for people to get involved and enjoy raising money for the charity in ways they love. Enjoy cooking? Why not try a bake sale, pastries and bread are a great alternative to the traditional cupcake. Car washes and raffles always go down well too. Whatever you decide to do we at Cancer Recovery would love to help you out.
Download our Fundraising Pack for our Fundraising Pack filled with event ideas including an A-Z of fundraising, guidance on the law and how to bank your money and thank your supporters after your event.
We have resources including and sponsorship forms listed below that can be downloaded and printed off to help you fundraise and promote your event.
We also have balloons, collection boxes, collection tins or buckets available for your event (Please note, we do now require a small deposit if we send out lockable collection tins and collecting buckets for your event).
If you have any questions about running a fundraising event in support of Cancer Recovery please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help or if you prefer join an organised event and chose to Support Cancer Recovery.
Would you rather take part in a fundraising challenge such as cycling, running, trekking, obstacle racing or an overseas event?
There are so many events to choose from to see them all in one place visit our Fundraising Events page for ideas.
Or you can also visit our events page on DoitForCharity! which contains details of events over the next year and a half.
Maximising your fundraising
However you decide to fundraise up don’t forget to maximise your donations by setting up a fundraising page on Just Giving, which now offers free text donations where your supporters can donate directly to you!
Your Fundraising efforts will help us continue to:
- Buy toys, books and games for children undergoing cancer treatment. These help to distract them and create happy memories they may otherwise miss out on.
- Offer emergency financial relief to people unable to pay their bills while undergoing cancer treatment. This helps them to focus on getting well and back on their feet financially.
- Provides advice and guidance to adults and children with cancer about integrative care. This includes nutrition, exercise and stress management.
- Sends much needed medicines to developing countries where they would otherwise be unavailable. read more…
- Enables us to work with other charities and partners so that together we offer a full and informative service to people who turn to us.
- Spreads the word that cancer can be prevented and often survived with some simple lifestyle changes.