You’re the reason we can keep providing our vital services, supporting those facing cancer. Donate today and help us support more people facing cancer and their families.
Donate with PayPal
Donate by Direct Debt/Debit Card
If you would like to support Cancer Recovery Foundation by direct debit you can set this up via Just Giving or Paypal above. Alternatively please download this Direct Debit Form then once completed please return the form to our office at the address listed below. Do contact us for more information or if you have any questions.
To help us raise even more funds, please Gift Aid any previous and future donations. Its no extra cost to you but gives us an extra 25p on every £1 towards our programs. Thank you. To add Gift Aid simply fill out the declaration attached to the bottom of the Direct Debit Form. By signing the declaration you confirm: That you have paid or will pay an amount of income tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand that the charity will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 that I gave up to 5th April 2008 and will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6th April 2008.
What your money achieves
- £5 provides an adult living with cancer a book to guide them through their recovery with advice on integrative care. It covers nutrition, exercise, stress management and even relationship advice.
- £17 gives a ‘make, do and distract’ kit for a child undergoing cancer treatment.
- £200 heats the home of someone undergoing cancer treatment while they get back on their feet financially.
- £40,000 sends cancer medicines to developing countries where they are otherwise unavailable.
- And even £1 can help us to save lives by telling people how to prevent cancer.
Prefer to write us a cheque?
Please make it payable to Cancer Recovery Foundation and put it in the post. We’d appreciate it if you include a note letting us know who you are and how to get in touch with you to say thank you.
Cancer Recovery Foundation
71-75 Shelton Street
Online donations made to Cancer Recovery through its website support the charity and its work.
If you believe that an error has been made with your online donation or you would like to request a refund please contact us at email@example.com
We will endeavour to correct any such error and, if necessary, make an appropriate refund or correction. Please note refunds will only be made to the credit or debit card used for the original donation.