A world where everyone can survive cancer.
To enhance the lives of children and adults and families living with and beyond their cancer diagnosis.
To support this we have the following Key Annual Goals:
- To help thousands of children manage the impact of cancer treatment through the delivery of Bear-able Gift Bags across UK hospitals and hospices.
- To provide grants of up to £300 to hundreds of individuals and families experiencing cancer; helping to alleviate their financial hardship.
- To promote greater awareness of cancer and steps to reduce risk.
- To improve the lives of children with brain cancer and their families, through our new initiative with The Royal Marsden.
- To help and support thousands of children and families in developing countries through the provision of donated cancer medicines.
What impact did our work have in 2015?
- 5768 children in over 113 hospitals and hospices received our special Bear-able Gift Bags
- 355 families received vital Practical, emotional and financial support
- Approximately 250 families referred by the NHS for Proton Beam therapy in the USA, received one of our Travel Guides to help them prepare for treatment.